Campaigner Community Land Rights
32 hours per week
Contract period: one year
The campaigner Community Land Rights will have a coordination role within an international consortium of organisations on the development and implementation of a joint campaign strategy around community land rights issues.
- Leading the development of a joint global campaign strategy together with a small international consortium of organizations and networks working on community land rights;
- Coordinating the process, planning and communications with and for the consortium;
- Supporting alliance building initiatives.
- You have experience in leading the development of joint campaign strategies;
- You have experience in coordination campaigning networks;
- You have experience in supporting work to build international campaigning alliances around development issues;
- You have a broad understanding of campaigning tactics, including lobbying, working with the media, alliance building, communications and popular mobilization;
- A relevant qualification at HBO ( Higher Vocation Education);
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience;
- Leadership skills and the capacity to motivate others.You are a team player;
- Fluency in written and oral English, Spanish and/or French is a plus;
- Experience in working on land rights or related economic justice or governance issues is a plus.
For more information about this post, please visit the Oxfam Novib website: Vacancy Campaigner Community Land Rights