COUPLED is a four-year, European Training Network granted by the EC under Horizon 2020.
They put the research approach of TELECOUPLING into action for solving sustainability challenges for land use. How to understand processes and actors that influence land use in an increasingly interconnected world? The program will train a new generation of young scientists to better integrate research, innovation and social responsibility.
- Are you interested in land-use change?
- Would you like to be trained in the telecoupling framework and be on the forefront of understanding processes and actors that influence land-use in an interconnected world?
- Would you like to become an expert in trans- and interdisciplinary concepts and methodologies?
- Are you interested in moving between science and practice in order to qualify for a successful career in research, consulting, industry or governance?
- Are you in the first four years of your research career, or will you graduate soon?
The COUPLED European Training Network aims to attract international Early Stage Researchers for high quality PhD training. The aim of the programme is to increase the international, intersectoral and interdisciplinary mobility of researchers. Fifteen students will be selected for a 3-year advanced multidisciplinary research training, preferably starting July 2018 or earlier.
Deadline: 24 November 2017, 23:59 CET
For further information please see the available positions or contact the project coordinator Prof. Jonas Østergaard Nielsen, the project administrator Kathrin Trommler or the potential supervisors at the respective institutions.