Urban Land Grabs in Africa
(Built Environment Volume 44 – No 4)
Click here for the full set of journals.
- Urban Land Grabs in Africa?
GRIET STEEL, FEMKE VAN NOORLOOS and KEI OTSUKI
- African Urban Development in a Post-Aid Era: The ‘Dutch Approach’ to Urban Restructuring in Beira City, Mozambique
- New Master-Planned Cities and Local Land Rights: The Case of Konza Techno City, Kenya
FEMKE VAN NOORLOOS, DIKY AVIANTO and ROMANUS OPIYO
- New Cities and the Emergence of ‘Privatized Urbanism’ in Ghana
- ‘You Can Have It For God’: Mosque Building and the Production of Informal Citizenship and Property in Urban Africa
- Transnational Migrants, Land and New Investment Hubs in African Cities
MAYKE KAAG and GRIET STEEL
- Who is ‘the Public’: Infrastructure of Displacement and Urban Resettlement in Mozambique
- Publication Reviews