- Objective insight and understanding of the actual nature, extent and severity of land governance issues and their effect in real life situations on different levels in different contexts.
- Examples of successful concretization and application of recommendations which demonstrably improve land governance in line with the VGGT principles.
- Examples of generalizable adaptations and applications of effective cooperation between Dutch stakeholders within complex systems concerning issues as procedures or in bringing about the needed diversity in solutions and perspectives.
- Early, executable and regular recommendations, on the base of examples, for scaling and application in Dutch businesses, social organizations, knowledge institutions and the government.
- Examples of steps/interventions that improve effective cooperation between different stakeholders from the Netherlands and foreign partners, which effectively and structurally contribute to reducing the chance of irresponsible investments.
- Design, test, evaluate and realize one or more early warning system(s) that in particular help investors but also other stakeholders to structurally reduce the chance on abuses and conflicts of (the planning and/or implementation of) interventions.
- Regular input in international processes, roundtables, coalitions, congresses etc., in which the ambitions and recommendations of the Netherlands are maximally shared, discussed and picked up on areas concerning policy coherence, impact improvement and sustainability in line with the VGGT.
Princetonlaan 8a, 3584 CB, Utrecht firstname.lastname@example.org +31 30 253 13 63