Responsible land governance: Towards and evidence-based approach
The Land and Poverty conference will present the latest research and practice on the diversity of reforms, interventions, and innovations in the land sector around the world. The 2017 conference theme will be: Responsible Land Governance: Towards an Evidence-Based Approach. The focus is on the role of data and evidence for realizing land policy reform, identify strategies for working at scale and monitoring achievements.
The conference has become one of the largest international events on land governance, attracting over 1,200 participants from governments, academics, civil society, and the private sector.
2017 Conference themes
- Research on land governance and rigorous impact evaluations
- Delivering land administration services at scale
- Harnessing geospatial data, cloud platforms, and other data technologies
- Land and urbanization
- Land for infrastructure, investment, disaster risk reduction
- Securing land rights for equity, sustainability, and resilience
You can find more information here.