Research Associate (100%) in agri-environmental governance, policy analysis and commons research
The Professorship of Agricultural, Environmental and Food Policy with a focus on Governance and Natural Resources (Prof. Insa Theesfeld) is member of the Institute of Agricultural and Nutritional Sciences at the Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg http://www.landw.uni-halle.de/prof/agrarpolitik/.
The Professorship offers a full time position starting after 01.08.2016 for a Research Associate (100%)
This position is initially for 3 years. A prolongation is foreseen.
The salary is based on German federal public service scale according to qualification and tasks up to E13 TV-L.
Application deadline is 10th May 2016
- Participation and research in the current research program at the department related to sustainable natural resource use, agri-environmental governance and commons research.
- Application and organization of third party research proposals and projects.
- Establishing a new research focus in the frame of the themes covered by the department and related acquisition of funds.
- Teaching classes and supervision of students.
- The preferred candidate has a PhD in a related field and wishes to qualify further for an academic career.
- Background in qualitative and/or quantitative empirical methods to be applied to institutional analysis, political analysis and/or resource economics.
- Experience in acquisition of third party funds and the organizational processing of projects is an asset.
- Fluent levels of English and German languages are required.
Full information can be obtained by: http://personal.verwaltung.uni-halle.de/jobs/wissmi/
(ZUV-Info: 403/2016; Reg.-Nr.: 5-3414/16-H) which provides the legally binding vacancy announcement.
For further questions, please contact Prof. Insa Theesfeld: email@example.com